Thursday, June 26, 2014

SWEET peek...

Hello! It's Monika here today, giving you couple of SWEET peeks of the soon-to-be (and when I say soon, I mean less then 24 hours!) released What's Up? and Birthday Word Art clear stamp sets. 

First up is BIRTHDAY WORD ART clear stamp set. Birthday is THE occasion I most likely to send out a card for... 


I went for an elegant look with this card. I heat embossed the greeting with white embossing powder. The butterfly is from MAJESTIC MONARCHS clear stamp set, and it was die cut with the coordinating MONARCH DIES


My second card is totally different, something fun and playful... a simple shaker card, using WHAT'S UP? clear stamp set along with the STAR DIE SET


This set is full of great words and arrows! I used 3 of the sentiments to build my greeting... 


I hope you will join us tomorrow for our RELEASE BLOG HOP, full of wonderful inspirations.

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika

No comments: