Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Happy, Thankful Father's Day!

Good Morning Friends and Happy Father's Day!!  Jacquie here to share a "GUY" creation with you!  I always find it a challenge to create something for a man, don't you?  So, I am always glad to find those elements that are NOT gender specific!  AND?  Those elements are exactly what I used today!

No matter who your card is for, be it your Father or someone who has been just like a Father to you?  Being thankful is something I am sure you will want to express.  So, why not make a thank you card?  We are all thankful for the men in our life and today is a GREAT day to tell them!  Check out my take on a thankful, Father's Day card!



Hope you like my thank you creation!  Be sure to thank those men in your life today, no matter who they are!  Happy Father's Day!  Have a WONDERFUL day and thanks for stopping by!

CREATION ELEMENTS:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colourful and happy, nice card and love the use of the dies

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love your colors & the subtle background for the stamped greeting. Great card, and you're right--it would be appropriate for either a guy or gal. Tfs!