Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy Birthday...

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a Clean & Simple card (CAS card). I am always short on birthday cards, so today I have one that can be given to anyone... kids, teens, adults... It's also very easy to make.

I used You're a Star clear stamp set and the coordinating Stars die set.


The big star was die-cut out of the gray background panel... then I placed washi tape strips behind the die-cut. To dress up the card, I used teal thread and rhinestones. The greeting was made with a label maker. 

Thank you for stopping by! 
Enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend,
Monika

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

What a cool card! I don't usually like the "messy nest" look with bunched-up thread, but I do like how you did it. Maybe it's just a case of "less is more." Tfs!