Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/categories/Clear-Stamps/Christian/

****************************************************************************


Good morning!

Jessica here this morning stopping by to share several Christmas/Winter themed cards with you.  With all the things going on this week leading up to Christmas, I was unable to finish the card I had started and was planning on sharing with you today so I decided to look through my files to find some of my past favorites to show you today.

My first one uses the adorable Cozy Friends - I forgot how much I love those wintery animals in the circles!


My second card uses another one of my favorite Teddy Bears - sweet Rhubarb from Rhubarb's Christmas stamp set. I made this card a few years ago for my father-in-law whose birthday is on Christmas day.


My next card uses the lovely Vintage Ornaments with their coordinating dies.  This one shouts 'Nordic Christmas' to me and my Norwegian heritage!  Love the blue ornaments and woodgrain patterned paper together!


And, last but not least - this one with the GORGEOUS Poinsettia stamp set with coordinating die.  LOVE the traditional Christmas colors on this one and that paper pieced/colored flower was so fun to make.  I may be allergic to poinsettias in real life, the stamped version gives me only joy! 

I hope you have a very blessed Christmas season with your family and are able to spend some quality time with your loved one's celebrating our Savior's birth!
Jessica


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thank you so much.
I love this blog and am following in all ways I can.
I wish everyone a very happy and blessed Christmas.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL work Jessica! I absolutely love your Nordic Christmas creation~ ;) Merry Christmas!

Susie said...

OMGoodness look at all these super cute cards! Jessica, these are all wonderful. It's so much fun to see these stamp sets colored up. I know you had fun with them. Have a blessed Christmas with your family.

Blessings,
Susie ~