Monday, December 2, 2013

Chat Soon Friend!


Hello, it's Bridget here to share with you a card created with one of the new sets to be released later this week - a sneak peek at the Keep in Touch stamp set
and the coordinating Keep in Touch die set.
I found this fun speech bubble designer paper in my stash which seemed to play along well with the whole idea of chatting with a friend.  
I love the idea of sending a card like this to someone whom I've been meaning to call and it just hasn't happened yet due to the tyranny of the urgent - I think we've all been there!  
It lets the person know that they are still important and still on my heart, even though we haven't talked for a while.
I used the Mini Tags Dies set to add a tag and the Hearts Die set to a few hearts - I have to tell you, those heart dies barely get a chance to grow cold, I use them all the time!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope it's a good one for you!

3 comments:

Giovana said...

This card is beautiful, Bridget!! The paper is fantastic.

Cynthia said...

I see this set being added to my SNSS collection! Super fun design, Bridget.

cairn1 said...


WOW! You really did a super job on this card!